monthly tutorial: reddish mini-coloring + download link
you will need:
The Video (the video should be in MOV, AVI, MPG, MPEG, OR MP4 format)
Photoshop (i used CS5 in this tutorial)
1) Edit your image, add your coloring, crop your image, etc. FYI: This effect will work whether the image is in color or black and white.
2) Flatten your image. All you want if for there to be one layer.
3) Duplicate the layer. Layer -> Duplicate Layer…
4) On your duplicated layer, right click. Select Blending Options…
5) Make sure you select/click on Blending Options: Default.
6) Deselect/uncheck the G & B channels under Advanced Blending then press OK.
7) On your Tool bar, select the Move Tool. It’s the first button on the tool bar.
8) Now, you can either move the top layer with your mouse, or for a better/more controlled result, use your right and left arrow keys on your computer. Just move the layer until you’re satisfied.
9) Flatten the image again, and save as a PNG file.
Okay since I’m nice I will make you guys a tutorial on how to make something like these:
Idk what this ~trend~ is called, but I just call it like tall background, ascending background, extended background etc etc. and this has been requested a lot so yeah. Btw this is how I do it, so if you don’t agree or whatever, keep scrolling~