THEME 007 : A REALM OF EMPTINESS • LIVE PREVIEW • DOWNLOAD
So yep, this is the theme I used for this month’s theme-challenge, it somehow got third place, and I’ve had loads of really nice messages about sharing it. You’ll notice I’ve numbered this 007, when my last was 005 - that’s because I’m releasing this theme a lot earlier than I originally wanted to because some person thought it’d be funny to use my codes as a base then release it themselves. Please tell me if you come across any mistakes.
Please remember to use the old customize page and to “Reset Defaults” before editing. Feel free to customize however much you want, the more the better, but leave credits intact. If you come across any glitches or need help just drop a message. It would also be great if you could ‘like’ this post if using the theme.→ SIDEBAR IMAGE
Even if you don’t upload a sidebar image, there will still be a huge blank space, so having one looks better.
→ NAVIGATION LINKS
The default links (Home, Ask, Archive, Submit) are there with an addition four links that can be added. Page links can be added, but if you want to keep the alternating colours, I would suggest not to use them.
I accidentally deleted the last post so I remade it. This is the same as the last one, but with more themes. I hope this helps most of you.
Here’s the rerelease of my first theme I’ve been promising! It looks exactly like the original Coffee Cake theme, but the html is so much cleaner and it’s generally a lot easier to use. As usual, there’s two sidebar image options, but I’d recommend only using one. Otherwise you might cover your navigation or description!
- two columns
- blog title not displayed
- time ago, notes, and reblog info above entries
- tags under entries
- two sidebar images
- “sidebar top image” is 250px
- “sidebar bottom image” is 290px
- up to four custom links
Remember, my ask box is open to anyone who needs help! :-)
*Please note that this theme was designed for the screen of a MacBook Air, which is 1440x900. If it doesn’t look quite right on your screen, just message me and I’ll see if I can help.
This is the theme I’m using on my personal account at the moment and seriously this was like made in heaven♥
Theme 4 - Fracturing
Do not remove, change or move my credit in any way.
Do not use it as a base.
Do not repost and claim as your own.
There are five customisable links.
The left sidebar image is 248x201, the two round images are 170x170.
Send me an ask if you have any problems or questions.
Like this post when using.
- lost memento
- A quick guide to understanding Channel Mixer
- Curves Tutorial
- Tutorial on Typography: How to use Open Type feature in your text
- Make text your friend: Part I - Fonts
- Make text your friend: Part II - Techniques
- How to cut things out in Photoshop
- Color Range
- How to do a silhouette effect
- Fast rounded corners in Photoshop
- GIF Tutorial: 1, 2, 3
- Photoshop Serigraphs
- Old photo effect
- Creating an abstract water color effect
- Colorful poster tutorial
- Colorful pastel typo tutorial
- Create a dramatic Western style movie poster
- Retro styled poster
- Create an intense movie poster
- Using negative space/Extending backgrounds
- Tutorial: Scratchy film lines
- Fanart Tutorial
- Variations, color effects, scrolling text
- Blending tutorial
- Multicolored stripes
- Cutting out circles
- How to add Google AdSense
- Tumblr theme tutorial
- Tutorial: Dotted outlines
- How to fill text with an image
- Tutorial: Light waves
- Textures/Brushes guide
- Tutorial: Torn paper
- How to use masks
- How to auto-cap DVDs (and other video files) in KMPlayer