good fonts »
This site is an AMAZING resource for understanding how humans experience emotions, and how their bodies and minds react to specific emotions such as fear, anger, happiness, etc.
It even has flow charts that map out the processes people go through in reacting to emotions, such as:
due to an overwhelming like of my use of textures on my caps blog i decided to make a texture masterpost for anyone interested. this includes where i learned about textures and sites where there are an abundance of textures (ones i use most often).
- google is always going to be your best friend when you need to know how to do something in photoshop. yeah, i know it’s kind of stupid recommending google but i don’t care.
- psdtuts - this site is probably the most popular and coincidentally the most useful. i would check out the video tutorials because those are how i learned how to do most of what i know.
- flickr tutorial - this tutorial is the same approach i go about editing caps. it’s very different but the steps are the same.
- psdlearning - another site like psdtuts but not as popular (at least i don’t think it is)
- i really wish i could add more sites here but (and i hate to be one of these people) i just experimented until i got something that looked halfway decent. the only advice i feel like i can give to people is download all the textures ever and work with them.
- these are ones that i use most often, it is not limited to.
- first and foremost i suggest searching through deviantart, flickr and livejournal. there are amazing people out there with a lot of things to offer.
- fuckyeahresources - honestly go here and download everything (if you think “but i’d never use that texture!”, you probably will later on then again i hoard textures so maybe you shouldn’t take my advice.)
THEME 007 : A REALM OF EMPTINESS • LIVE PREVIEW • DOWNLOAD
So yep, this is the theme I used for this month’s theme-challenge, it somehow got third place, and I’ve had loads of really nice messages about sharing it. You’ll notice I’ve numbered this 007, when my last was 005 - that’s because I’m releasing this theme a lot earlier than I originally wanted to because some person thought it’d be funny to use my codes as a base then release it themselves. Please tell me if you come across any mistakes.
Please remember to use the old customize page and to “Reset Defaults” before editing. Feel free to customize however much you want, the more the better, but leave credits intact. If you come across any glitches or need help just drop a message. It would also be great if you could ‘like’ this post if using the theme.→ SIDEBAR IMAGE
Even if you don’t upload a sidebar image, there will still be a huge blank space, so having one looks better.
→ NAVIGATION LINKS
The default links (Home, Ask, Archive, Submit) are there with an addition four links that can be added. Page links can be added, but if you want to keep the alternating colours, I would suggest not to use them.